BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

INTRODUCING MYSELF. =P



NAME: Shamsul Asdari
AGE: 20 (This year)
NICK NAME: Sam or Bob
LOCATION: Sri Damansara 
STATUS: Single


I'm from Sabah but now living at damansara for the past 2 years,
still studying and loving it, can communicate in malay and english
innocent and a little arrogant on the outside but full of joyful in the inside,
making FRIENDS is part of my life activities and really love it,
but when it comes about my LOVE Life part I'm always unlucky,don't know why. hmmm. ='[
but its okay, i still can manage it even it takes time to heal,
have experience lots in my life time even that i'm still young, good or bad or things you wouldn't imagine of!! 
so never BLUFF me cause i'm a much better bluffer than you are. LOL
so thats all that i can say about me,
i will update more in my blog in the days coming, so have a nice and wonderful day =]


0 comments: